These Xexon Wallet Services General Terms and Conditions (“General Terms”) govern the contractual relations between you (“Client” or “you”) and any holding company, subsidiary or entity belonging to the Xexon group of companies (“Xexon” or “we”), while you and Xexon are hereinafter separately referred to as “Party” and jointly – as “Parties”, in regard to your use of the services provided by Xexon, and constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between the Parties.
You shall take your time and carefully read these General Terms before using the services provided by Xexon, so you are fully aware of your rights and obligations. Keep in mind that by using these services (even only by completing the sign-up process), you both actively agree with these General Terms and enter into contractual relations with Xexon.
- Applicable Law means any law, statute, regulation, ordinance, treaty, guideline, policy and act issued by any governmental or regulatory authority, including but not limited to the governing law under of these General Terms and/or any provision of the general terms and conditions of the relevant Xexon Wallet Service.
- Business Day(s) means any day(s) when banking institutions in the relevant jurisdiction are open for normal business activities (which usually means any day(s) except Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday).
- Digital Assets means any digital assets (such as cryptocurrencies, stablecoins ), accepted and supported by Xexon , and subject to revision, prohibitions and limitations at any time.
- Fork means a software change to the underlying protocols of the Digital Assets’ networks.
- Intellectual Property means any intellectual and industrial property rights, belonging to Xexon , for example, trademarks, service marks, logos, copyright and related rights, know-how, research, publications, agreements, trade and company names, etc.
- Xexon Account means a personal or business account, opened with Xexon, through which you can use the Xexon Wallet Services.
- Xexon Card means a virtual or physical card issued under the brand name of Xexon , which can be used in certain jurisdictions, as the case may be, in relation to Xexon Wallet Services..
- Xexon Exchange Service means the execution by Xexon of exchange transactions and the topping up of the proceeds thereof, respectively the Digital Assets, into the Savings or Credit Wallets of the Clients’ Xexon Accounts, as the case may be, in accordance with the relevant general terms and conditions, as well as the related Xexon Wallet Services offered by Xexon through the Xexon Platform.
- Xexon Platform means any Xexon website, mobile application and any other official Xexon communication channel, including the content and services made available on or through the same, and any updates, upgrades, and versions thereof.
- Xexon Wallet Services means all services provided by Xexon through the Xexon Platform.
- Personal Data means any information about you that is necessary, among other things, for verification of your identity, use of the Xexon Wallet Services, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
Unless stated otherwise, references shall be made to the Xexon General Terms and Conditions, and all the terms, used in these General Terms and not defined herein, shall have the same meaning as the one given to them in the Xexon General Terms and Conditions.
III. XEXON WALLET SERVICES
- The Xexon Wallet Services comprise of:
- Digital Asset wallet wherein all the Digital Assets approved and supported by Xexon can be stored by you (“Digital Asset Wallet”);
- Xexon Exchange Service;
- Transfer of Digital Assets from one Xexon Account to another, or to an external recipient (“Xexon Transfer Service”);
- Any incentive program offered by Xexon that may be launched via the Xexon Platform or accessed through your Xexon Account;
- Any other product or service that may be launched via the Xexon Platform or accessed through your Xexon Account.
- All or part of the Xexon Wallet Services, some features thereof, or some Digital Assets, may not be available to certain Clients or Digital Assets, to the extent applicable, at any time, as indicated in the Xexon Account and on the Xexon Platform.
- The access to your Xexon Account will allow you to: (i) request a Xexon Wallet Service; (ii) view your balance and Transaction History; (iii) top up, withdraw and transfer Digital Assets, for which such options are available on the Xexon Platform and in the Xexon Account, and subject to revision from time to time at our sole and absolute discretion; (iv) perform other actions in relation to the above.