Xexon Exchange Terms and Conditions
These Xexon Exchange Service General Terms and Conditions (“General Terms”) govern the contractual relations between you (“Client” or “you”) and any holding company, subsidiary or entity belonging to the Xexon group of companies (“Xexon ” or “we”), while you and Xexon are hereinafter separately referred to as “Party” and jointly – as “Parties”, in regard to your use of the Xexon Exchange Service, and constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between the Parties.
- Base Asset means the first Digital Asset in the Trading Pair, as indicated on the Xexon Platform and in the Xexon Account, which may be chosen by you for the purpose of an Exchange Transaction;
- Counter Asset means the second Digital Asset in the Trading Pair, as indicated on the Xexon Platform and in the Xexon Account, which may be chosen by you for the purpose of an Exchange Transaction;
- Exchange means any exchange used by Xexon for the purpose of an Exchange Transaction;
- Exchange Price means the price at which the Exchange Transaction is executed by Xexon , including the relevant fees, if any;
- Exchange Transaction means a sale transaction regarding a Trading Pair initiated by the Client in the Xexon Account, by an Order to Xexon to place a sale order with an Exchange and execute a sale transaction thereon, and/or the sale transaction executed by Xexon on the relevant Exchange;
- Trading Pair means a Base Asset and a Counter Asset, regarding which an Exchange Transaction is initiated by the Client and/or executed by Xexon ;
- Order means an instruction from you to Xexon to execute an Exchange Transaction and top up the proceeds thereof, respectively the relevant Counter Assets, into your Savings or Credit Wallet, as the case may be.
Unless stated otherwise, references shall be made to the Xexon Wallet Services General Terms and Conditions and the Xexon Loan Terms and Conditions, and all the defined terms, used in these General Terms, shall have the same meaning as the one given to them in the Xexon Wallet Services General Terms and Conditions or the Xexon Loan Terms and Conditions, as the case may be.
- You can enter into this Agreement and use the Xexon Exchange Service only if all of the conditions below are met:
- You have opened a Xexon Account, respectively have met the conditions under Art. IV.1, Items 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 – 1.8 of the Xexon Wallet Services General Terms and Conditions;
- You have passed Identity Verification on the Xexon Platform.
- By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge and confirm that you meet all the conditions set out above. In the event that we subsequently ascertain that you have not met or do not meet any of these conditions anymore, we may suspend the provision of the Xexon Exchange Service and/or other Xexon Wallet Services to you and close your Xexon Account, and do not allow you to use the Xexon Exchange Service and/or the other Xexon Wallet Services.
- At any time, at our sole and absolute discretion, without liability to you, we can: (i) refuse your request to use the Xexon Exchange Service; (ii) change the conditions for entering into the Agreement or use of the Xexon Exchange Service; (iii) suspend the provision of the Xexon Exchange Service or of all or part of the other Xexon Wallet Services; or (iv) change, update, remove, cancel, suspend, disable or discontinue any features, component, content, incentive or referral plan of the Xexon Exchange Service.