- Applicable Law means any law, statute, regulation, ordinance, treaty, guideline, policy and act issued by any governmental or regulatory authority, including but not limited to the governing law under Art. XV.1. and Art. XV.2. of these General Terms.
- Digital Assets means any digital assets , accepted and supported by Xexon, and subject to revision, prohibitions and limitations at any time.
- Intellectual Property means any intellectual and industrial property rights, belonging to Xexon , for example, trademarks, service marks, logos, copyright and related rights, know-how, research, publications, agreements, trade and company names, etc.
- Interest means the indicated interest rate accrued in accordance with these General Terms and subject to revision at any time.
- Xexon Loan means any Digital Assets credit facility granted by Xexon and the total amount of the credit due by the Client to Xexon at any time until its full repayment, including the principal, the Interest and any fees due to Xexon under this Agreement.
- Xexon Account means a personal or business account, opened with Xexon , through which you can use the Xexon Loan and other Xexon services.
- Xexon Platform means any Xexon website, mobile application and any other official NXexon xo communication channel, including the content and services made available on or through the same, and any updates, upgrades and versions thereof.
Unless stated otherwise, references shall be made to the Xexon Wallet Services General Terms and Conditions and the Xexon Exchange Service General Terms and Conditions, and all the defined terms, used in these General Terms, shall have the same meaning as the one given to them in the Xexon Wallet Services General Terms and Conditions or the Xexon Exchange Service General Terms and Conditions, as the case may be.